WE ARE HIRING!
WE ARE EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR A BRILLIANT PUBLICITY ASSISTANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
We are proud to work with some of the biggest names within British Entertainment and have helped create new household names.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our team as Publicity Assistant to work alongside our publicists, learning from the best on how to deliver great PR campaigns.
This is the perfect role for a driven individual to kick start their career in PR. Ideally you will have some experience within PR / Entertainment and be able to multi task like a ninja.
The following skills are essential for working with us:
* Love working at a super fast pace
* Passionate for all things entertainment
* Exceptional communication skills
* Super organised with all aspects of work
* Experience of working within the Entertainment Industry
* Willing to go the extra mile
* Knowledge of media databases
* Experience of collating and presenting documents
* A desire to grow a great contacts book
* Attention to detail
* Confident telephone manner
* Exceptional knowledge of our clients and UK media
* A creative, confident and colourful approach to ideas
* Calm and resilient in a crisis
* An interest in the wider world
* Ambitious, kind, successful and consistent
If this sounds like something you want to be part of and the above looks like a check list of your life then send your CV to email@example.com along with a short paragraph saying why you want to work with us!
The deadline has closed. We will post future jobs on this page, so please keep checking.
Work experience has been instrumental in our careers and quite frankly, we don’t believe we’d be where we are today without it. From applying to existing schemes through to being utterly tenacious and consistently targeting companies we wanted to work for, we collectively racked up months of work experience in our teens and early twenties; from trawling through piles of CDs for radio stations, handing out goodies at entertainment events, phoning competition winners, writing scripts, taking messages, shadowing staff, managing post - you name it, we did it. We’ve also made a fair few rounds of tea too! Every placement offered something different, a new sense of know how, a range of contacts, but most importantly, concrete evidence on our CV’s.
Because of this, we want to offer the chance for the next generation of entertainment publicists to come and see what really goes on in a small agency. We’ll shortly be launching our Work Experience programme, so keep an eye out here for more details.