WE ARE HIRING!
PUBLICIST / JUNIOR PUBLICIST
We are proud to work with some of the biggest names within British Entertainment and have helped create new household names. Now we are looking for an exceptional person to join our team.
This is a perfect role for an experienced Junior Publicist ready to take the next step in their exciting career. The following are pretty key skills for working alongside us:
* Delivering outstanding PR campaigns
* Exceptional communication skills
* Experience of working within the Entertainment Industry
* Great contacts book and the desire to grow it
* Experience working with big name talent
* Love working at a superfast pace
* Creative and colourful approach to ideas
* Super organised with all aspects of work
* Multi task like a ninja
* Passionate for all things entertainment
* Confident with ideas
* Calm and resilient in a crisis
* Ambitious and consistent
* An interest in the wider world
* Willing to go the extra mile
* Thrive on being kind, consistent and successful
If this sounds like something you want to be part of and the above looks like a check list of your life then send us your CV along with a letter telling us why you want to work with us! Closing deadline: Tuesday 3rd April 2018.
Work experience has been instrumental in our careers and quite frankly, we don’t believe we’d be where we are today without it. From applying to existing schemes through to being utterly tenacious and consistently targeting companies we wanted to work for, we collectively racked up months of work experience in our teens and early twenties; from trawling through piles of CDs for radio stations, handing out goodies at entertainment events, phoning competition winners, writing scripts, taking messages, shadowing staff, managing post - you name it, we did it. We’ve also made a fair few rounds of tea too! Every placement offered something different, a new sense of know how, a range of contacts, but most importantly, concrete evidence on our CV’s.
Because of this, we want to offer the chance for the next generation of entertainment publicists to come and see what really goes on in a small agency. We’ll shortly be launching our Work Experience programme, so keep an eye out here for more details.